Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Should Have Just Said No.

There had been many times in my life wherein I had overcommitted myself and I tried my best to deliver, but I ended up wrecking projects and relationships with people instead when, at the last minute, it finally hit me that I couldn't do it. Not because I really couldn't, but because my rebellious streak is making me passive-aggressive, and thus immobilizing me from being productive at all.

It's been an issue with me, this passive-aggressive streak. It's about time I asked God to heal me of this. It's been hampering my business relationships, and it harms my testimony for Christ.

I should learn to say NO.

No wonder Rick Joyner said "Human compassion is just as contrary to ME (God) as human oppression." (The Vision, I dunno if it's a paraphrase or it's verbatim, but that's what Rick Joyner said.)

To the people I've hurt, I truly am sorry. I should have just said "no."

No comments: