Friday, December 26, 2008

New Christian Music Finds! Oooo! Whee!

I'm currently working on a personal project then gearing to create my 20-year paradigm in order to, well, order my life.

While I was looking for an old song that had touched my heart back in my dark days, Jars of Clay's Much Afraid, I bumped into this amazing complement to iMeem: jango.com



Jars of Clay - Much Afraid

Jars of Clay - Even Angels Cry


Matthew West - All The Broken Pieces


Jaci Velasquez - Speak for Me

Superchic[k ]- Hold


Casting Crowns - While You Were Sleeping


MAN. I love the Innernets. If you loved this new site, please say a prayer for me, if you want to thank me in kind.

Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you what to pray for, and I'll be grateful you prayed for me. :)

Inform me via comment or private message that you prayed for me, and I'll say a Spirit-led prayer for you too.


I sure pray you had a great Christmas, and I pray that 2009 would be doubly fruitful for you and your fam, that, 2008's fruits would just be a shadow of what 2009's harvest brings!*


*Paraphrased from my good friend Pau

No comments: