Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wishes


I'm just taking my day easy, because I had a really full day yesterday. I woke up 2 hours before time in. How weird is that?! I actually bumped up my time in from 8PM Philippine time to 11PM Philippine time because I noticed that I woke up at 6PM, and it wasn't enough time to really prepare. Today, I slept all the way from 11AM down to 9PM. ARGH. Was I that tired?!

To just amuse myself before I pinch myself to go read the Bible already then having LUNCH, at 6:58 A.M., I would like to make a fun post on some things I would like to ask God for. These aren't super serious, but if they come true, hey, that would be fun!

All set? I am!

  1. That the band Skunk Anansie/Sevendust would turn Christian. Skin's voice would be so beautiful belting out one pained song on Repentance. Heheh. (Skunk Anansie was the singer of Cruel Intentions' Secretly)
  2. For Tori Amos to turn Christian too. Now that Misty Edwards and MorningStar Ministries' artists, like Amber Brooks, are on the scene, I really have no need to listen to Tori, but still, it would be nice to have another siren singing praise and worship to our Lord. :) Paula Cole isn't explicitly Christian, but she's declaring about her spiritual journey through her songs..
  3. The ability to eat chocolate minute by minute, hour after hour, without getting high... Or fat. Heheh!
  4. To be able to get everything I want without needing to pay for it. Nyahaha!
  5. The abolishment of money as a way to trade goods and services.
  6. For a massive release of Holy Spirit giftings in the Philippines! Yey!
  7. For open doors and/or a bigger demand and consequent influx of Rick Joyner books again. WAH! For now, I content myself with borrowing from http://www.themannareserve.org. WAH!

I'm currently on a self-seized break from my "day job." I'm seriously trying to get used to structure and having to answer to a boss I could not afford to rebel against, but I seriously have to deal. I do want to have my submission issues dealt with, and I know this is one way for God to birth submission in me.

It's not easy, really, but at the very least, I'm not scoring 10% out of 100% naman, as far as I feel, hehe!

Anywhoo, I better grab lunch na, read my 4 chapters then go to work.

Pray for me? Need grace!

No comments: