Monday, February 11, 2008

*Cough, cough* Hairball Alert..

I can’t believe that God would speak to me today through the game Frozen Bubble. It’s much like DynoMite, but it’s the Open Source equivalent.

I am in the midst of several storms right now, so my heart is somewhere heading towards the right place, but it’s dropping a few pieces here and there in a bit of pain..

So while normally this blog is dedicated to articles that are not about me, today, let me drop my sword and shield a bit, as I talk about what I realized today through Frozen Bubble. It’s simple, actually. More like a cliché to the cynical, but nonetheless, here are my realizations:

  • Even as problems may seem overwhelming, chunk by chunk, through persistence, they will surely be cleared off your plate.
  • You may want to give up, you may fail and have to do over the same stage again and again till you get it and pass through it, finally, but, through persistence, you WILL get to the next stage.
  • If you choose to stop at a certain stage and stagnate there, it is your own choice. But if you persist, the reward is eternal, and the reward is worth more than gold.

I know that Frozen Bubble pales in comparison to the game of Real Life, but it’s my take on this crazy thing called my life anyway. :) Getting these thoughts out certainly was fun.. :)

Enjoy your day today. :)

No comments: