Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whom Do I Work For?

I actually wanted to write this instead of the other one I posted.

I was saying in my previous post that "then, I would be working for God when that time comes" (when the end of days is nigh)..

But then I re-realized that everything I do today would be building upon what I would need to do tomorrow.

Remembering my previous post on my Lifehacks blog, I better take my own advice, and work the hardest I can, in order to do this:

Revelation 22:12

Between the street of the city and the river there was a tree of life visible from both sides. It produced 12 kinds of fruit. Each month had its own fruit. The leaves of the tree will heal the nations.

I believe that WE are the leaves of this tree. Jesus is that tree, and we are His leaves. He is the Vine and we are the branches of that vine... We are to be sent out into the world to heal the nations. America to the Philippines, Philippines to America, Philippines to China, China to Europe, and wherever and whomever else God will use to heal these nations that have agreed to disagree with HIM.

So yeah, this gives me the inspiration to work hard, whatever is in my hands. Because my purpose is to create wealth that would enable me to go out into the world and do what I need to do, without partnering with anyone for ministry. I would rather be the one to partner with you in the future.

But even if my desires would be diametrically opposite to what God wants, and His reality would be that He would make me dependent on Him to the full, then so be it. Either way, this is no time to sleep!

Awake, sleepers! Awake!


Biblical Inspiration for This:

1 Timothy 4:10
Certainly, we work hard and struggle to live a godly life, because we place our confidence in the living God. He is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
Tell those who have the riches of this world not to be arrogant and not to place their confidence in anything as uncertain as riches. Instead, they should place their confidence in God who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. Tell them to do good, to do a lot of good things, to be generous, and to share. By doing this they store up a treasure for themselves which is a good foundation for the future. In this way they take hold of what life really is.

No comments: