Friday, August 1, 2008

My Top Three Songs of the Year

Guys, what are your favorite songs of late? :)

Here are my top three. :)

Share ko lang, kasi sobrang tagos sa puso..


Amber Brooks of MorningStar Ministries (Rick Joyner's group), and her song Like You Promised:

The Cry of the prophets around the world, I Can Hear the Rhythm/People Get Ready by Misty Edwards:

Version 2 of People Get Ready/I Can Hear the Rhythm (Cut short due to YouTube's minute restrictions):

The Song that awakened my heart back in February, You Won't Relent by Misty Edwards:


Misty Edwards is a worship leader for International House of Prayer, led by Mike Bickle, while Amber Brooks is part of MorningStar Ministries, most known for being the church to where prophet Rick Joyner belongs.


Blessings to those who listen, and share rin kayo ng favorites nyo!


For more rockin' music:


http://www.elijahstreams.com

No comments: